Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Ukulele For Yourself and Your Children
Ukulele is a guitar-like musical instrument that has gained in popularity in recent years. With its simple design, it is easy for children and adults to learn how to play.
The Ukulele can be played solo or with other instruments, making it an excellent choice for hobbyists.
Our blog post will explore some of the reasons you should think about investing in your own Ukulele today!
Best reasons to pick up the Ukulele
1. Ukulele is a lot of fun. It's an easy instrument to learn with a beautiful sound.
2. Ukulele is a great instrument for traveling. They are portable and can be carried anywhere for learning or performing on the go. With its small size, it can easily fit in a backpack when you travel abroad or out of state.
3. Ukulele is easy to learn how to play, with only four strings you can start playing simple tunes within minutes of starting your lessons.
4. Ukuleles are not as expensive as other instruments such as guitars, drums, violins, pianos, etc., which makes them more affordable for beginners who just want to try out the instrument before they spend significant amounts of money on it or commit themselves to play an instrument that they may not like in the long run.
5. Studying the ukulele doesn’t require any previous experience or musical knowledge - this instrument is suitable for beginners as well as those who have been playing.
6. It can be used as a teaching aid for playing other instruments by using its chord shapes as models.
7. Ukulele also has an easy-to-read musical staff that makes it easier to teach music notation skills to kids.
8. Its small size makes it easy for kids (or short people) to hold with one hand while strumming with the other
9. The Ukulele has been found to help improve hand-eye coordination in kids as well as teach them about rhythm and melody at an early age.
10. If you or your child's interest in music starts with the Ukulele, there is a better chance of continuing this love of music throughout their lives.
11. (Bonus) You can develop your Ukulele skills with online tutorials and lessons from the comfort of your own home, meaning you don’t have to worry about going out and spending lots of money on classes with limited availability – all you need is an internet connection and a passion to learn.
Online Ukulele Lessons At Art Gharana
If you have read this far, we are hoping that we have managed to convince you why taking up the Ukulele should definitely be on your ‘To Do’ list. At Art Gharana, we have specially crafted each one of our courses with utmost dedication and care to ensure that it caters to the requirements of our students.
The instructors onboard of our Gharana family are individuals with high levels of experience in both their respective arts as well as in the field of teaching so rest assured when we say that you are not getting anything short of quality education.
The best part of it all is of course that our classes are not restricted by geographical boundaries. We provide our sessions on an online platform so that you can take on your Art Gharana journey from anywhere around the world.
We also believe that there is no right age to begin learning so irrespective of how old you are, as long as you have that desire and fire within you to learn something new, you’re at the right place here with us.
We look forward to having you as a part of our family.